I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad.Called dealer and said not doing recalls!
WTF went by shop 4/4/2016 at 1:30 pm talked to owner joe. He said well not sure that the recall is going to be done. Maybe may or June. I said Honda said it we take 2 1/2 hours.
Oh no it will take at least 3 days. Then he said if your bike was going to have problems it would have happened at 150 miles. Spend $23,000,00 on a new motorcycle and get poor service.
Is owning a Honda car the same way.Honda sucks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- On the first 3 goldwings wer great
What I disliked
- Honda warranty and service
- Poor service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item. A vintage 45 record player. Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."