I bought a new 2013 Honda goldwing got a recall on the rear brakes that one of the caliper will go bad.Called dealer and said not doing recalls!
WTF went by shop 4/4/2016 at 1:30 pm talked to owner joe. He said well not sure that the recall is going to be done. Maybe may or June. I said Honda said it we take 2 1/2 hours.
Oh no it will take at least 3 days. Then he said if your bike was going to have problems it would have happened at 150 miles. Spend $23,000,00 on a new motorcycle and get poor service.
Is owning a Honda car the same way.Honda sucks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- On the first 3 goldwings wer great
What I disliked
- Honda warranty and service
- Poor service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "Robin Curry works at Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA which is a sleep disorders medical center. Robin curry is the office manager at the medical center. My mother is..."
- "Fed Ex destroyed my shipped item. A vintage 45 record player. Now, although I took out the insurance they won't pay. I PAID a bunch..."